Green Advertising Law - Links
Here's a listing of a wide variety of web sites where an interesting array of resources and information on green advertising law may be found.
- Green Building Law Blog. Pre-Consumer, Non-Recycled Content Regarding Green Building And The Law.
- Major Environmental Laws. More than a dozen major statutes or laws form the legal basis for the programs of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Find the full text of these laws here.
- Today in green living. Interesting articles and ideas in green living.
- Help save the Rainforest! The more you click, the more you'll save (limit, once daily).
- Gas-Saving Products - Examine those Claims Carefully. You should proceed with caution when you consider buying automotive devices or oil and gas additives based on gas-saving claims.
- Heating and Cooling Systems. Heating and cooling systems are some of the most important investments you'll ever make in your home - What to look for when making a purchase.
- Green Advertising Claims. Pamphlet discusses environmental features that may influence your purchasing decisions.
- Environmental Marketing Claims. Pamphlet asks, what do green claims really mean - and when are they considered misleading?
- User’s Guide to Language of Recycling. Government agency says claims on products and packaging about recyclability and recycled content may be misunderstood.
- How to Improve Gas Mileage. Tips on Using Fuel Efficiently.
Key Federal Agencies and Resources
Here's a listing of key federal agencies and other federal resources, including non-profit agencies, where additional information on green advertising law may be found.
Federal Government Agencies [WWW Virtual Library]
Federal Trade Commission
Food and Drug Administration
Federal Communications Commission
Food and Drug Law Institute
Government Information Locator Service
Library of Congress
National Fraud Information Center Web Server
Supreme Court Decisions
The White House
Uniform Commercial Code
U.S. Appeals Court Decisions
U.S. House of Representatives
Attorneys General Web Sites
The following consists of attorneys general web sites across the U.S., where additional information on state green advertising law may be found.
Other Interesting Areas
The following Web Sites and Web pages are very interesting and well worth a visit. Please read the disclaimer before proceeding.
Web Advertising Blog. Great blog examines web advertising - from CPM banners to webmaster traffic.
Global Affiliate Banner Advertising. Make more money with your website banners and layer advertising.
Web Design and Web Traffic. Agency providing web design and web traffic utilizing a broad base of methods and tools for your SEO, Opt-in mail, SEM, and banner development.
Web Design Marketing Provides web design and web traffic.
This is a critical time in the fate of the environment. The devastation in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010 and the nuclear disaster at Fukushima in 2011 illustrate what happens when we abdicate our responsiblity to be caretakers of this planet. Both stories were - and are - under-reported by the media. And both disasters devastate the environment, affecting people and wildlife to a profound degree. For example, the cleanup at Fukushima will likely take decades and it is still unknown whether the cleanup efforts will "work".
The devastating and ongoing impacts of these devastating environmental disasters are being minimized and glossed over by most of the media. There are, notwithstanding, a multitude of articles and information about this, and other environmental concerns on this website and on the Net. Our focus on this site is on how advertisers are responding to the growing body of green advertising law.
What You Can Do
Your click will help save rainforest! The more you click, the more you'll save (limit, once daily).
Today in green living. Interesting articles and ideas in green living.
Habitat Loss. You will find an excellent discussion on this page of this crucial environmental issue.
Invasive species This website has a wealth of information on this important environmental problem. >
Endangered Species. This World Wildlife Federation web page lists endangered species and their conservation status.
This web page lists some of the most important environmental organizations in the world.